BG 6 is modern septic tanks with 5 times of decomposition process so that the liquid waste decomposes completely, has no odor, and does not pollute the environment.
|Bioaga BG 6|
|Residential houses, shop houses, etc||4-6|
|Dimension (mm)||Diameter||⌀ 990|
|Media IV||Active Carbon|
Get Your Product Now!
The place where the disinfectant is filled.
Air ventilation channel.
The channel through which feces enter.
Channels to control the contents inside the BIOAGA Septic Tank.
The channel through which feces exit.
How to Install
1. Dig the ground according to the size of BIOAGA +50 cm.
2. Adjust the depth of excavation with the WC pipeline
3. Put the compacted sand (±10 cm) on the base track
4. Put BIOAGA into the excavation using Water Level to make sure it is level.
5. Connect the inlet hole to the toilet pipe.
6. Connect the outlet hole to the sewer / drain.
7. Connect the vent pipe to the open air.
9. Pile around BIOAGA with soil / sand
10. Pile the top of BIOAGA with soil / sand
i. IF THE PLACEMENT IN THE GARAGE ( ON THE LOAD ) ITS IS NECESSARY TO CAST RAINFORCED CONCRETE
ii. CONTROL HOLES AND DISINFECTANT HOLES MUST BE ABLE TO BE OPENED